We are proud to be affiliated with
- The International Purchasing and Supply Chain Management Institute (IPSCMI). Blue Ocean offers once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to gain American certifications in Supply Chain Management. There are two courses, one for those at the entry level called the “Certified International Supply Chain Professional” (CISCP) and then the Certified International Supply Chain Manager–(CISCM) for those managers who looking to expedite their climb up the corporate ladder. Both the certifications are internationally recognized qualifications for a new-genre of supply chain experts.
The IPSCMI which operates through a large network of allied partners throughout the world, has chosen Blue Ocean as its preferred partner in the UAE. Headquartered in Delaware, the IPSCMI is a unique training institution offering a complete “portfolio” of training, education, and professional certification programs offered throughout the world in Logistics and Supply Chain Management.
More » www.ipscmi.org
- The American Purchasing Society (APS) is a professional association of buyers and purchasing managers and was the first organization to establish certification for buyers and purchasing professionals.
Join thousands of buyers, purchasing management, and other purchasing professionals who are members. Join those who have improved their careers by earning the American Purchasing Society's purchasing certification recognition. Become a Certified Purchasing Professional (CPP), a Certified Professional Purchasing Manager (CPPM) today.
More » www.american-purchasing.com
- The American Certification Institute (ACI) is a premier professional certification institute well-known in the United States and the world. It was founded in the USA in 1999. Its Corporate Headquarters is in Lewes , Delaware , USA and it has numerous alliance partners in China, Singapore, Malaysia, Egypt, Dubai, Romania, Lebanon, Russia, and Mexico. These alliance partners represent ACI in their respective countries and conduct ACI programs in collaboration with ACI. ACI is dedicated to helping train the leaders of tomorrow for personal professional certification.
ACI provides training, testing, and certification issuance for a number of important business-related programs, and does training for certifications issued by the International Purchasing and Supply Chain Management Institute, the Global Negotiation Institute and other professional institutes in the US.
More » www.amcertinst.org
- The International Quality Federation (IQF) is Asia-Pacific's largest membership organization devoted to quality. We have the knowledge, tools, expertise, and resources to help you and your organization. The mission of the IQF Asia-Pacific is to promote quality improvement throughout the world. The IQF Asia-Pacific will pursue its mission by cultivating environments which allow member societies and other organizations to work together to advance knowledge of quality.
The IQF will encourage the development of products and services for quality improvement by providing reviewer services, notifying its members of opportunities, providing access to the IQF community, and by such other means that, in the opinion of the IQF leadership, promote a diversity of offerings for its members.
More » www.iqfasia.org
- International Accreditation Organization (IAO) is an international educational quality assurance agency working to enhance the standards of education around the world.
Accreditation and educational quality assurance are essential factors that complete the educational ecosystem. Regional accreditation bodies have dutifully evaluated education providers on a regional scale and granted them Primary Accreditation. However in the wake of growing globalization, an increasing number of students are opting to study at educational Institutions or work for companies outside their home country. For institutions to compete with their international counterparts, a body to recognize and accredit education providers on an international scale was needed to grant them Secondary Accreditation for their establishments. It was imperative to create standards that are both regionally and internationally recognized and accepted.
More » www.iao.org